Friday, February 15, 2013

Saying Goodbye

So on my special day, I said goodbye to one of my special people. My Mother in law Jackie. THe last thing I said to her tonight was Thank you. THank you for being such a great mother in law. Many people cant say that. BUt I can. She never was anything but loving and supportive. Never judgmental, never dissaproving, never anyting but wonderful. She leaves a family that surrounded her tonight with love/ She is the most blessed of women. As I whispered to her my thanks and told her how I was so grateful for who she was and how she loved me because her son did I said an extra prayer that I was as good a daughter in law as she was a mother in law. Go peacefully sweet Jackie we will all miss you terribly.. but your family will survivie because you have shown us how to love each other and that we do..

No comments:

Post a Comment