Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Blue Jobs and Pink Jobs

So I heard this the other day and I just love it. THere are jobs in the house or between the husband and wife that can be categorized as blue or pink. You know what I am talking about. The outside, cutting the grass, garbage, cleaning the garage, killing the bugs,, clearly blue jobs. Laundry, dishes, house cleaning, clearly pink jobs. I told Newell this and he warned that they could all be pink jobs if I wanted. SO, today I took apart the fridge to clean it out. Disgusting. Cant believe I actually put food in there. Something spilled and dripped all over and hardened. So I took everything out and scrubbed it to within an inch of its life. The problem, I couldnt quite get it back together. So, I did the best I could and waited for Newell to put it back together. Clearly a blue job.

No comments:

Post a Comment