Sunday, March 3, 2013

Trust

So much of what I do with my dogs involves me having to trust other people. Trust them to have the same goals, integrity and trustworthiness that I have. Some of these people I dont know and I have to rely on others experience with them to guide me into decisions. Over the years, especially when it comes to Tanner I have been ultra protective. I did not breed him and I feel that I owe his breeder the utmost care when he was used for breeding makeing sure that those other breeders that used him for their breeding program is the same kind of breeder that I am. Now having said that, shame on me. I allowed him to be used with a breeder that I did not know, but I was told she was good to do business with. Well, here we go. The one bitch that was sold to a show home has not worked out and I want her to be spayed and not used for breeding. I have been meeting some resistence with this from the owners, so I reached out to this breeder, breeder to breeder to have her help me make these people do the right thing by this girl. To my horror this breeder would not help me. I am so disappointed, but in the end Shame on Me for not following my own instincts and not worked with this woman. SHame on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment